Binary.com is seeking a driven, proactive, and experienced developer with extensive knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain concepts. You will revamp our existing cashier system and infrastructure for our ICO launch, and drive all our future blockchain-based projects. Your work will directly influence the core architecture that drives our high-traffic binary options trading website.
Binary Group Services Sdn. Bhd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Binary Ltd., an international group of companies that manages Binary.com, the award-winning leader in online binary options trading.
Launched in 2000, Binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry. The Binary.com platform allows you to trade currencies, stocks, indices, and commodities. Today, we have more than one million registered clients from around the world with a recorded turnover of over USD 4.6 billion since we started operating.
Binary.com is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business. We make every effort to foster a culture that values collaboration, individuality, and creativity. We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. We go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure. We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
Your skills and motivations
You must be excited about the potential of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, and innately curious about the way they work, and how they will evolve in the future. You’ve taken on personal projects to explore the usefulness of blockchain technology, and actively follow or participate in blockchain discussions, communities, and events.
We are looking for someone who loves to:
● Develop blockchain-driven systems and applications
● Implement, maintain, and improve security with current blockchain-based
● Constantly keep track of new developments in the cryptocurrency world
● Optimise web applications and infrastructure for maximum speed and
● Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same
● Work with highly talented people in an exciting, multinational environment ● Get things done in a no-nonsense manner
● Work without bureaucracy and hierarchy
● Have the latest tools and technologies at their disposal
● Learn and improve, day in and day out To excel in this role, you must have: ● Experience with languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby,
and a willingness to become highly proficient with Perl
● Experience with Solidity and the development of Dapps
● Excellent understanding of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies
● Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric, symmetric, hash
functions, and encryption/signatures
● Familiarity with concepts such as blockchain confirmations, multisig, and
● Knowledge of coloured coins and Ethereum tokens, including ERC20/23/223 ● Experience with Bitcoin or Geth RPC APIs is a plus
● Knowledge of hashing algorithms, including SHA and scrypt
● Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven
development (TDD) techniques
● Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms
Binary.com’s IT team is responsible for the design, development, and operation of our system infrastructure and high-traffic networks. As our Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Developer, you will be taking on the challenge of revamping our existing cashier system and infrastructure for our ICO launch. You will also drive all our future blockchain-based projects. Your work will greatly contribute to the architecture that drives our high-traffic binary options trading website.
● Design and develop applications and platforms based on blockchain
● Work closely with both technical and non-technical teams to develop and
integrate blockchain solutions for our business
● Provide technical leadership on cryptocurrencies and blockchain
● Research and evaluate blockchain technologies and solutions to identify
use cases and implementation
● Write robust, high-quality, and production-ready code for our websites and
Remuneration and benefits
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits. You will also receive travel and Internet allowances.
You will enjoy a casual dress code, flexi hours, and the freedom to select tools and systems. If you need to relocate, we will provide work permits, and relocation assistance for you and your family.
Join us at our operational headquarters in Cyberjaya — Malaysia’s global tech hub that’s located only 30 minutes away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. This high-tech township seamlessly blends modern infrastructure with acres of green spaces and facilities, to give you the ultimate work-life balance.
An adventure is never far away when you’re in Malaysia with its tantalising mix of vibrant cities, tropical rainforests, and paradise islands. It’s also one of the most culturally-diverse countries in the world with a multiracial population that loves to bond over its love for food. With warm weather all year round, a lower cost of living compared to most western countries, and easy access to public and private healthcare facilities, you’ll find Malaysia to be a welcoming home away from home.