We are seeking a Technical Project Manager to work closely with the Engineering and Product team which is largely remote, working across multiple time zones and product focused.
- Assist in leading and managing projects.
- Ability to quickly understand and explain technical concepts and business interdependencies.
- Ability to understand requirements and track them through the delivery, including support to product managers as well as assist with backlog maintenance, bug triage and estimation/planning.
- Identify, manage and communicate product/process risks and blockers to the management team.
- Monitor, track and reporting for meetings, project activities, and action items.
- Provide leadership for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Establish relationships across development, product, and business stakeholder teams.
- Ability to influence technical discussions / designs / architectures.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout project management processes and update existing processes where needed.
- 4+ years of technical project management experience in financial solutions
- PMP Certification or similar
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (English)
- Proficient with Gitlab or similar software
- Able to work independently while maintaining transparency and collaboration with a larger team
- Ability to multitask and to manage multiple priorities across multiple teams that are geographically dispersed.