As the cryptocurrency media platform with the most extensive reach in the industry, our search engine ranking is one of our biggest strengths.
We are looking for an SEO Editor to manage all search engine optimization. You will be responsible for SEO activities, such as content strategy, writing SEO-optimized evergreen content, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search engines. You will be part of a team working closely with editorial and our team of SEO experts.
This is a key role that requires exemplary written communication skills, fanatical devotion to detail, and the ability to rapidly digest unfamiliar information or topics. We’re looking for someone who deeply understands crypto and the blockchain space to engage with the creative, inspired, tech-savvy, financially literate, fiercely independent and passionate community through SEO-optimized content.
- Produce SEO-optimized evergreen content and manage the content strategy for the 101 section.
- Work with the editorial team to ensure CT style guidelines, content standards and journalistic ethics are met.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement SEO recommendations.
- Research and analyze the strategies of our competitors.
- Develop and implement a link-building strategy.
- Stay on top of SEO trends, especially updates to Google’s core algorithm.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented, especially as we refactor code to prepare for core Google updates.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, tags and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Three to five years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Three to five years of experience in writing and editing for an international publication.
- An understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology is required.
Please email your application for the position to email@example.com, with your cover letter and a link to your online resume or LinkedIn profile in the body of the email.
We encourage applicants to include links to previous work of which you are particularly proud, together with a summary of how your creative talents boosted engagement and results.