We are looking for a skilled Senior Research Analyst to help us with preparing institutional-grade in-depth market research on the topics of decentralized finance the digital asset industry as a whole.
The Senior Research Analyst will be a part of Cointelegraph Consulting research team focusing on breaking down complex topics (DeFi, digital asset demand, mining etc) in a digestible and neat format for enterprises, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as conducting deep-dive research on the industry’s most demanded topics.
The Research Analyst main responsibilities are:
- Writing research report on topics related to digital assets, decentralised finance applications, analysing their economic/financial principles and technological value, for both internal and external use;
- Working with API of trading platforms like digital asset exchanges, DEXes etc.;
- Conduct analyses using R, Stata and various blockchain explorers;
- Supervise a team of 2-3 junior analysts;
- BS./M.S. from a leading university with specialisation in Economics, Finance, Statistics;
- Prior working experiences in Quantitative research, Research department of MBB, Research institutes (ex. 1-3 years);
- Strong verbal and written English;
- Experienced in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge in Distributed Ledger Technology is preferred but not required;
- Python, SQL, Tableau or Grafana knowledge would be an advantage;
- Winners of international economics/mathematical olympiads preferred.
- Ability to get knowledge in a perspective and rapidly growing industry;
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, insurance package;
- Highly autonomous work environment;
- Collaborative and engaging corporate culture.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com