We are looking for a senior Market Research Analyst with extensive experience in traditional and digital financial markets to join our team either in London, Malta or remotely from anywhere in the world.
As you will be joining a promising and growing start up in the crypto brokerage space, you will have the responsibility to develop Bequant’s research department from the ground up.
This means that along with providing excellent market insights to our clients and internal teams, you will be working together with the Head of Partnerships and our dev team to build auxiliary data solutions products for our Prime Brokerage clients.
- researching, analysing, interpreting, and presenting data related to cryptocurrency markets and any correlation to the traditional financial market
- writing research reports and providing commentary and market guidance to internal sales team, clients and journalists
- develop Bequant’s research department from the ground up
- contact companies and agencies who can provide useful financial data
- communicate with business leaders, financial officers and market representatives
- actively engage with external practitioners and research trade bodies to make sure Bequant takes center stage in the development of the crypto brokerage industry
- Previous Equity, FICC or cryptocurrency research experience
- Excellent writing skills
- advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication
- Quantitative analysis experience
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Work with media and journalists
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy