We are looking for a product owner and/or project manager to join the Bequant team and help us scale our internal products and achieve operational excellence across our product lines. You’ll be working closely with Bequant’s vendors and partners to design, implement and oversee new features to our Exchange, Custody and internal payments systems. On scaling our internal tools you’ll be working with our in house developers. You will also be responsible for working closely with management and sales, making sure that our customer facing services deliver best in class experience. As we are a start up, albeit fast growing, a successful candidate will be expected to have the big-picture view and awareness, while oftentimes operate down in the weeds pushing our business forward. This is a great opportunity for an experienced product/project manager to contribute to the bottom line of a promising company in a very exciting industry.
- Define, design and optimise processes across the organisation
- Scale the business through standardisation, continuous improvement and lean practices
- Work closely with Bequant’s vendors and partners to design, implement and oversee new features to our Exchange, Custody and internal payments systems
- Work closely with management and sales, making sure that our customer facing services deliver best in class experience.
- Work with our inhouse engineering team to scale our internal products suit to help management do their best work
- Problem solving
- Take ownership and don’t take no for an answer
- Proven track record in working with development teams
- Proven track record of project management for large, complex projects
- Proven track record of effective stakeholder management for complex, large scale projects
- Experience with business writing to diverse audiences (regulator, technical roles, non-technical roles, senior executives)
- Experience with process building/ improvements for new and existing processes
- Ability to both dive into the details as well as summarise most important information to senior management
- Ability to teach yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- A bachelor's degree from a top university
We are flexible on location; you can join our offices in Malta or London, or work remotely from anywhere.