Founded in 2013, Cointelegraph is the world’s largest digital media platform proven by a US-Alexa rating of #776, covering a wide range of news on blockchain technology, digital finance, and emerging fintech trends. Cointelegraph is a trusted brand that brings over 8 million monthly visitors.
Cointelegraph Consulting is launched in 2019 as an independent business consulting service provider that bridges the gap between cutting edge technology providers and traditional enterprises.
We help leading startups from the Blockchain and FinTech industry to scale their business by bringing strategic initiatives and management expertise.
We have a worldwide consulting team across Hong Kong, Tel Aviv, Moscow, Saint Petersburg and London which consists of professional management consultants, academic researchers and blockchain veterans.
We are looking for professionals experienced in management and strategy to join as the Portfolio Manager to lead investment governance efforts for our key client, a Fintech focused VC fund with $150 mln AUM and 15+ portfolio companies.
Portfolio Manager will be responsible for supporting management activities as well as reporting to key stakeholders on performance of portfolio companies. Successful candidates will be working closely with the top management of portfolio companies on strategy development, business initiatives and investment activities to deliver Key Performance Indicators.
As a Portfolio Manager, the key responsibilities include:
- Define the growth strategy for the client’s portfolio companies through market analysis, competitive landscape analysis, and financial analysis;
- Support the client’s portfolio companies in regular management processes, including preparing performance report, setting and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and managing the progress of key strategic initiatives;
- Support fundraising initiatives for the client’s portfolio companies through preparing financial models and pitch materials;
- Supporting investment initiatives for the client’s portfolio companies through conducting market scan and investment analysis;
- Communicating with the client’s senior management and other 3rd party strategic partners on behalf of our clients to drive strategic changes.
- 3+ years of working experiences in Banking, Consulting, or Middle Management role;
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Finance from top-notch universities;
- Exceptionally strong in quantitative analytics, problem solving, and communication skills;
- Strong verbal and written English;
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge in Distributed Ledger Technology is preferred;
- Ability to write basic data analytic code (e.g. Python, R) is preferred;
- Winner of international economics/mathematical olympiads is preferred.
- Opportunity to be a key part of highly intelligent team of essential decision makers of the company;
- Ability to acquire knowledge and experience in a scope of the perspective and developing fields;
- Flexible working hours;
- Highly autonomous work environment;
- A competitive salary, annual bonus, insurance package;
- Tel-Aviv, London, New York, Saint Petersburg and Moscow based offices are available for employees.
Please apply to Arsenii.email@example.com