As the cryptocurrency media platform with the most extensive reach in the industry, our community of millions is one of our biggest strengths.
We’re looking for someone to engage with that creative, inspired, tech-savvy, financially-literate, fiercely independent, always curious community around our Markets Pro product. Someone who understands crypto and the blockchain space deeply, and who appreciates that an audience as diverse as ours cannot be met with a one-size-fits-all approach.
As a Senior Marketing Manager for Markets Pro you’ll manage the day-to-day execution of all Markets Pro marketing initiatives at Cointelegraph. They report into the Director of Marketing.
You will also work closely with the Social, Editorial and DevOps team as needed. This is a role that requires extensive communication across departments. You will have the support and cooperation of the department heads, as well as your teammates.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the organic digital marketing efforts, in partnership with the Director of Marketing, including but not limited to content planning, email marketing and copywriting.
- Build effective digital demand and lead generation programs.
- Manage, evaluate, and present recommendations to execute data driven customer communication strategies and touchpoints.
- Utilize SEO and analytics tools to identify the paths to drive organic search traffic to Markets Pro pages.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to develop and execute effective PPC strategy.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Own and execute on media planning and buying strategy.
- Manage the creation and implementation of bottom-of-funnel sales landing pages and conversion tools.
- Support the Director of Marketing in the development of robust influencer marketing strategies that align with our brand vision and seamlessly align with marketing efforts.
- Event strategy, coordination and attendance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to implement Markets Pro initiatives.
Who are you:
You always strive to do a good job…but wouldn’t it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality – at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You’re not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
- 3-4 years’ experience in marketing management, project management, digital marketing, or related functions
- Have experience in executing analysis to help inform & provide business and marketing strategy recommendations.
- Enthusiastic: A can-do attitude looking to drive the business, streamline processes and have fun while doing it.
- Agile: Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment with multiple stakeholders. Able to receive data from many sources to create hypothesis and points of view.
- Creative: Loves a challenge and thinks outside the box to solve an end user need.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to thoroughly dive into product categories for a deep understanding of our user and how we beat our competition
- Bring the Outside In – Keeps a close eye on marketing trends to translate key learnings into action.
- Have strong communication & project management skills
- Ability to work with outside agencies and communicate priorities
- An understanding of marketing and drive to continue learning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter in the body of the email, along with a link to your online resume or LinkedIn profile. We will not open attachments.
Ideally, you will also include links to previous work of which you are particularly proud, together with a summary of how your creative talents boosted engagement and results.