Competitive salary plus commission and flexible PTO
Cointelegraph Markets Pro is a paid subscription product jointly developed by Cointelegraph, one of the oldest and best-read publications in the crypto space with 20 million page views per month, and its partner, one of the blockchain industry’s top suppliers of enterprise-grade data to funds, media outlets, and token issuers.
Following a successful soft launch with exceptional results and customer satisfaction, we are now looking to aggressively expand our marketing both to crypto-native audiences and within the wider field of general investment interest.
The marketing director is responsible for planning and executing direct response campaigns from inception to completion, including post campaign analysis and reporting.
The role involves multi-channel social media marketing, both paid and organic, as well as list acquisition and management, email marketing, overseeing community support, and following rigorous standards of compliance in all jurisdictions in which Cointelegraph operates.
We have a strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction in the product, and we intend to offer our customers exemplary support to help them make the best use of Markets Pro in their research. The marketing director will also oversee the satisfaction team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create marketing plans for specific channels and successfully manage the execution of those plans.
- Oversee external and internal resources to ensure delivery of compliant and compelling creative messaging.
- Create and implement direct response campaigns including email marketing campaigns through list acquisition and building, native advertising campaigns on our own multi-channel platform, social media marketing, affiliate marketing and partner advertising.
- Manage the customer relationship through effective communication in our dedicated community channels, and oversee our representatives within those channels.
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects while maintaining accuracy in deliverables.
- Deliver against KPIs including customer acquisition, satisfaction, retention, and lifetime value.
- Work with both the company management team and external partners to create additional product capabilities and upsell opportunities as necessary.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years’ experience in developing direct response campaigns across multiple channels.
- Knowledge of financial markets a significant advantage, particularly with regard to compliance and advertising laws.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency markets a bonus.
- Clear understanding of creative messaging development and execution.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and use the findings to evolve the creative strategy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently manage resources and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Available to work on U.S. Eastern Time schedule.
- Generous compensation package including revenue commission and flexible PTO
- Paid in cryptocurrency including Bitcoin, Ether, and USDT
- Permanent remote working opportunities
Instructions for submitting your application — please read carefully:
- Send a link to your up-to-date LinkedIn profile or your self-hosted online resume, ideally with links to successful campaigns.
- We will NOT open any documents, PDFs, or any other attachments.
- In the body of your emailed response, tell us why you are interested in crypto and what your approach to marketing entails.
- Please specify a salary range.
- Please include contact details.
We also strongly suggest that you visit our website at https://cointelegraph.com to get a taste of the stories we create.
Once your application is complete please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application.