As part of its strong growth, Ledger – a technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a back-end developer. You will be responsible for developing and tracking a backend application to browse blockchains and publishing a REST API, allowing to execute complex queries on the various existing Blockchain technologies as efficiently as possible.
Are you able to develop high performance solutions? Do you have experience in continuous integration? Join our team, one of the world’s leaders in one of the most innovative technology sectors!
** Required profile**
- Engineer profile with at least 4 years of experience.
- Passionate about finding perfection.
- Good knowledge of nix operating systems.
- Being able to work both on high level technologies (python, java, scala, …) and low level (C \ C ++).
- Having already worked on REST APIs.
- Experience with continuous integration solutions.
- Capable of self-training and monitoring of backend-oriented technologies.
- Good knowledge of git.
- Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology.
- Knowledge of graph-oriented databases is appreciated.
- Audit our current technological stack.
- Conduct benchmarks to identify bottlenecks.
- Creation of the software architecture of the blockchain explorer.
- Develop a technological stack to explore the contents of a blockchain (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero …).
- Optimize the overall performance of the application.
- Develop blockchain abstraction technology to easily integrate new crypto-currencies.
- Set up monitoring for server applications to detect unexpected failures / behavior.
- Set up continuous integration to deploy / test the blockchain explorer.**