Blockgram is searching for a SAP REFXLA Specialist for one of our largest clients in the Bellevue, Washington area. The SAP FICO Functional Analyst maintains the SAP and related systems configuration both in SAP core configuration, transports, development and reporting. The candidate will maintain the configuration and source code in a manner consistent with company policies. The Functional Analyst will work collaboratively with IS team to deliver exceptional operational support and assist IS staff in developing, implementing, and monitoring policies, procedures, and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance. The analyst will comply with all the change control procedures, work instructions and standard operating procedures in support of existing functionality, requested changes and the development of new functionality. Contribute to the maintenance of these procedures including continuous improvement to maintain SAP as a GxP and SOX compliant solution.
- Mentor, guide, support IS team in best practices and implementation of SAP RE-FX-LA to meet IFRS 16/ASC 842 Compliance requirements
- Assist IS team with review of configuration and implementation of SAP system in support of Leasehold Accounting Project
- Collaborates with IS team on designs, development, configuration and solution management.
- Defines and writes specifications for configuration, user exits, and custom programs
- Assist IS team with QA test case identification and script creation as well as test planning and execution
- Designs, develops, and conducts test plans for functional unit tests, regression tests and system integration tests.
- Performs analysis on error incidents including Intermediate Document (IDoc) rejects and system errors
- Triage issues with config, development or system as it relates to the implementation of RF-FX-LA
- Demonstrates a logical structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- SAP REFXLA (Real Estate; Fixed Assets; Lease Accounting) For IFRS16.
- Supplement staff; provide training, planning, testing,
- Experience with at least 3-4 implementations
- 5+ years experience
- Thorough understanding of IFRS 16/ASC 842 requirements
- Strong understanding of standard SAP functionalities in finance modules.
- Experience in implementing and supporting SAP enhancements.
- Must have a strong focus on customer needs.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience in successful project implementation.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills as well as the ability to work independently. Recommended Skills, Abilities, And Certifications
- Knowledgeable about MQ, ETL, DataPower, WAS, FTP, and other middleware and communication technologies.
This role requires the candidate to work from the Bellevue, Washington office and is available on a contractor leading to full-time basis.