**Blockchain** is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Software Developer, Tools to join our development team to build and integrate best of market tools to support our world-class engineering organization. In this highly leveraged role you will build the software that enables the rest of the team to rapidly create, iterate and produce high quality software that empower users all over the world.
We are tackling some of the most interesting problems in the crypto space while rapidly and securely scaling a distributed platform that touches millions of people a day. Ultimately, we believe this combination of speed, code quality and testing are essential to our success, and it is our mission to achieve it.
**WHAT YOU WILL DO:**
- Select, develop and integrate the infrastructures and tools that enable the engineering team to rapidly build, test and launch products.
- Develop dashboards and other reporting to enable continuous improvement of the engineering team and processes.
- Work closely with SRE to enable an effective transition of software from development to production.
- Be an advocate for best practices related to creating, maintaining and testing code.
- Use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
**WHAT YOU WILL NEED:**
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Strong experience creating the infrastructure and automation tools that allow other developers to succeed.
- You have a passion for learning new technologies.
- You believe that communication/collaboration is one of the most important points in an engineering culture.
- Good knowledge of development tools and environments.
- Good knowledge of best practices for web-scale infrastructure.
- Bonus: Experience working with, or knowledge of, the bitcoin protocol.
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems is a plus.
**COMPENSATION & PERKS:**
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London (Shoreditch) and New York (SoHo).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.