As a Customer Success Analyst you must have the confidence, skills, and experience to support our customers throughout their lifecycle with our company. Additionally, you must have the willingness, energy, and technical ability to roll up your sleeves and work directly on troubleshooting our exchange and prime brokerage platform.
You will also play a key part in shaping your accounts’ onboarding and service journey, and work closely with sales, marketing, training, product, engineering to translate business needs into new solutions for clients (product features, training material, knowledge base, bug discovery). You will also serve as the principal sales manager’s back-up and manage high level requests from clients, as appropriate.
Customer Success Analyst Responsibilities:
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements at various stages throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Drive the account strategy by coordinating between internal and client teams to build business cases for broader use of the platform, managing technical implementation projects
- Execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline
- Collate customer feedback and communicate this to the product team
- Work on our support content, making it the go-to resource for our customers
- Write technical SOP documentation and synthesise complex processes into easy to follow instructions
- Shape customer onboarding and service journies
- Closely monitor trends, usage and adoption rates of customers in order to identify issues and taking action to resolve them
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers and internal stakeholders through open and interactive communication
- Produce a weekly report for senior stakeholders which analyses queries, monitor KPIs and trends and provide insights and areas of focus for improvement
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills - you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers' goals, and then craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve those goals
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and excited to learn new software
- Ability to teach yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- Experience with writing technical SOP documentation and ability to synthesise complex processes into easy to follow instructions
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Great problem-solving abilities - assess all options before making a decision
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- Has a "can do" attitude
- Can work at a fast-paced environment
- Preferred: experience working at a B2B SaaS company