As the cryptocurrency media platform with the most extensive reach in the industry, our search engine ranking is one of our biggest strengths.
We are looking for an experienced editor to manage our cryptopedia section. You will be responsible for all content-generating activities, such as content strategy, writing SEO-optimized evergreen content, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search engines. You will be part of a team working closely with editorial and our team of SEO experts.
This is a key role that requires exemplary written communication skills, fanatical devotion to detail, and the ability to rapidly digest unfamiliar information or topics. We’re looking for someone who deeply understands crypto and the blockchain space to engage with the creative, inspired, tech-savvy, financially literate, fiercely independent and passionate community through SEO-optimized content.
- Produce evergreen content and manage the content strategy for the cryptopedia section.
- Work with the editorial team to ensure CT style guidelines, content standards and journalistic ethics are met.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Implement SEO recommendations.
- Research and analyze the strategies of our competitors.
- Develop and implement a link-building strategy.
- Stay on top of SEO trends, especially updates to Google’s core algorithm.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented, especially as we refactor code to prepare for core Google updates.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive evergreen content creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, tags and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Three to five years of experience in writing and editing for an international publication.
- In-depth knowledge of cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology is a must.
- Background in writing/editing educational content.
- Experience in managing a team of five to 10 authors.
- An understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Basic knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
Please email your application for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your cover letter and a link to your online resume or LinkedIn profile in the body of the email. We will not open attachments.
We encourage applicants to include links to previous articles or work that display their journalistic voice and a summary of how their creative talents boosted engagement and results.