Are you passionate about the crypto world and able to write outstanding content about crypto projects? Come help us provide our users with digestible and catchy content about projects listed on Coin360.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer to help us produce analytical content for Coin360’s users. The content you curate will be focused on explaining projects listed on Coin360 including writing short summaries of tokens as well as additional research on each project. This position requires strong writing skills and profound knowledge about crypto as you will be responsible for placing content seen and read by millions of Coin360’s users.
- Develop research-like and rich content that attracts qualified audience to Coin360
- Conduct market research including competitor, new product research looking for worthy projects to be listed on the platform
- Create content guidelines to maintain consistent tone of content output across Coin360’s products
- Collaborate closely on content creation with cross-functional teams like SEO, social media, product etc.
- Manage content strategy of Coin360’s and scale content output
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cryptocurrency trends
- 3+ years of editorial and content management experience
- Bachelor degree in English, journalism, marketing or related fields would be a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Native or fluent English proficiency
- Clean and concise writing style and ability to deliver content on time
- Be structured and able to direct your own work
- Have an understanding of the crypto space and a willingness to learn more
- High ethical standards, attention to details and strong interpersonal skills
- Opportunity to work in an exciting prospective industry and in a fast-growing company
- Space to learn and build experience in a rapidly evolving field of technology
- Ability to acquire knowledge and experience in a scope of the perspective and developing fields
- Working remotely or in our offices in Malta
- Flexible working hours
- Highly autonomous work environment
- Possibility to grow the role to full-time employment
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter attached to a brief email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org that explains your interest in the position and describes any experience relevant to the job.