The Community Manager is responsible for managing the online customer community and customer engagement.
• Grow the user community via different online and onsite community channels and promotions.
• Push announcement updates, provide price alerts and organize surveys via the various community channels.
• Be the first-line of support and guide for non-account specific product related queries.
• Organize promotion events for the user community via the different channels – both official and jointly with third-party channels. Example: Gleam, Telegram, AMA
• Monitor community statistics and manage online sentiment across the various community channels
• Work closely with other departments, such as Operations, Designers, Product and Customer Support to deliver a seamless customer experience.
• Mandatory: Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese, with good proficiency in English.
• Basic familiarity with financial trading terms, blockchain terms, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is preferred.
• Experience in community management and online social media engagement with be highly advantageous. Familiar with the use of Telegram and other community management tools.
• Good team player and able to adapt to different cultures. Able to work under stress and deliver on a time-sensitive basis.
• Singapore citizens, permanent residents preferred for full-time roles in Singapore
New graduates with strong interest or experience in blockchain technology or cryptocurrency trading are welcome to apply.
The cryptocurrency market is growing exponentially. There is no better place to learn about both blockchain technology and financial trading than in Huobi. This is a fast-paced environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Crypto Trading knowledge, Multilingual