Are you as interested in the projects and people that make up the crypto space as you are in the markets? Do you have some experience working with communication? Come help us manage our engagement and communication with the great Coin360 community of users!
We are looking for an enthusiastic community admin to help manage our engagement through all our social media channels and through our newsletter - promoting activities and product updates, collecting feedback from the wider community. This is initially a part-time position but has the potential to grow into a 100% long-term employment.
- Be the voice of the company on social media as you post on Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, LinkedIn and contribute to the email newsletter
- Report weekly on community engagement
- Be responsible to improve Coin360 ranking and reputation
- Work with the CEO to develop the initial communications strategy of Coin360
- Develop and implement incentive programs to promote engagement and growth of the community network
- Help the Development team by reporting bugs and collecting feedback on the app
- Experience in managing community via social media channels or any relevant experience
- Strong writing skills
- Native or fluent English proficiency
- Be structured and able to direct your own work
- Enthusiastic, have the mindset for community
- Have an understanding of the crypto space and a willingness to learn more
- High ethical standards, attention to details and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (English) and interpersonal skills
- Opportunity to work in an exciting perspective industry and a in fast-growing company
- Space to learn and build experience in a rapidly evolving field of technology
- Ability to acquire knowledge and experience in a scope of the perspective and developing fields
- Working remotely or in our offices in Malta
- Flexible working hours
- Highly autonomous work environment
- Possibility to grow the role to full-time employment
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter attached to a brief email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org that explains your interest in the position and describes any experience relevant to the job.