Founded in 2013, Cointelegraph covers a wide range of news on blockchain technology, digital finance, and emerging fintech trends. Cointelegraph is a trusted brand that brings over 10 million monthly visitors. We have a dynamic team with members across the globe.
Cointelegraph is seeking an individual to lead our efforts to re-launch as well as long term manage our online store. Cointelegraph is seeking to pivot our store to be a leading source for crypto and blockchain swag, gear, and apparel.
This is a long-term and full-time position, based anywhere in the United States. This position will start ideally by the end of September or very start of October.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about developing and running our store. This person needs an entrepreneurial mindset, though they must be able to work with guidelines set by others. This position will report directly to the CEO and Chief of Staff. This person will have to interface with our product team, our sales team, and our editorial team.
Generous health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, and PTO are offered. You will have the option to participate in our company 401(k) plan. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Implement store relaunch plan as well as further develop and coordinate store success initiatives
- Ensure ongoing weekly and monthly tasks are being fulfilled (such as coordinating with social team about which products to promote that week)
- Develop imagery and copy for social media, web, products, and the store itself
- Coordinate with social, editorial, and tech teams for integrating our store into our website, platforms, newsletter, etc.
- Enact policy for rotating products in and out of store; featuring and promoting new and well established products as well as keeping down clutter by rotating out poorly performing items.
- Coordinate promotion of items with both current events as well as holidays and seasons. (This will include building and keeping a calendar of holidays/events that can be involved with promotion.)
- Plan and run discounts and promotions on specific products as well as storewide sales
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and friendly manner, help clarify customer questions, make decisions on refunds
- Manage updates to the store theme and appearance
- Manage store’s Print-On-Demand functionality
- Understand as well as summarize store analytics and reports in order to inform your own decisions as well as to report to Chief of Staff and CEO
- Respond to other store needs and priorities as they arise and are laid out by the operations team
- Take part in determining future store plans and priorities
- Work with staff, clients, and other stakeholders to develop new products and product lines
- Develop and implement SEO best practices for store
- Work with staff and stakeholders to come up with design ideas
- Keep track of payments due to designers and partners
- Help social team implement use of a small advertising budget
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years experience with an ecommerce platform. Experience with Shopify is strongly preferred but not required.
- Basic customer service experience
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently for stretches of time, and able to set and meet deadlines
- At least 1 years experience with direct-to-consumer shipping is strongly preferred
- Experience with Print-On-Demand products is strongly preferred
- Experience with graphic design software and visual creation is preferred — or at a minimum, a strong appreciation for how to work closely with designers to help understand how to create a good looking product
- At least basic understanding of the crypto and blockchain world preferred
- Some basic copywriting experience
- Fluent English is a necessity
Please submit your application over LinkedIn, or otherwise email your application for the position to email@example.com. Please provide a cover letter, resume, and at least 2 references.