We are looking for a qualified social media manager to join Bitmain’s International PR and Marketing team in Beijing. You will be responsible for giving Bitmain a friendly and responsive voice on social and digital media platforms. You will also be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve Bitmain’s business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills, a flair for social media and a love for technology.
You should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
If you are also a cryptocurrency enthusiast or a cypherpunk, we would surely like to connect with you.
- Give Bitmain a friendly and responsive voice on social and digital media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Telegram.
- Create and maintain content for the international marketing and sales’ team, including that for emails, website, social media, product catalogs, media kits, etc.
- Create and send Bitmain’s external weekly e-newsletters.
- Keep Bitmain’s announcements/news’ page updated.
- Proofread all content sent by Bitmain outside China.
- Proofread Bitmain’s press releases.
- Regularly perform other roles within the international PR and marketing team, such as online ads, social media marketing, SEO, etc.
- Native fluency in English. Mandarin knowledge is a plus.
- 1-4 years of marketing/content experience, preferably in a tech startup. SEO and social media marketing experience is a plus.
- A technology enthusiast who loves everything tech.
- Loves writing/blogging and social media.
- Experience of working in startups/rapidly changing environments. Willing to multi-task on a regular basis.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing, Photoshop skills are a plus.
- Experience of working or living abroad, preferably in China.
- Preferred – Knowledge of cryptocurrencies or a cryptocurrency user/holder him/herself