Cointelegraph is looking for an experienced proofreader to contribute to the clarity, consistency and accuracy of our business development content. Our proofreaders have a strong grasp on modern language and a keen eye for spelling, grammar and syntax errors in order to deliver a professional, polished final product.
Therefore, a Cointelegraph proofreader’s duties include:
- Correcting grammar, punctuation and word choice to enhance clarity and remove ambiguity
- Working with the business development team to meet internal and client deadlines
- Working with the copy desk to implement Cointelegraph’s style guide and maintain brand consistency, as applicable
- Strong editing skills
- English language fluency
- Understanding of American spelling and grammar rules
- Availability to work with teams based either in the United States or Europe
We prefer candidates with:
- Knowledge of crypto and blockchain, or an interest in new technology
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- The ability to work remotely
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge of a rapidly growing industry
To apply, email a cover letter and CV to Jonathan DeYoung at email@example.com. From there, a test assignment will be arranged for qualified candidates.