We are looking for a Business Analyst, to join us in London, Malta or remotely, to help us develop new product features and enhance the current product set.
Primary tasks and responsibilities of this position include participation in new product development and existing product improvement; gathering, filling and analysis of business/system requirements, solution design preparation, building and testing models; preparation of business/system requirements documents, data schemes and flows, algorithms and interface requirements; cooperation and coordination with business teams including the IT team and quality control of developments
- Skills and experience in business processes and system analysis and ability to maintain appropriate documentation coverage through all project steps
- Experience in writing of task definitions, process descriptions and procedures
- Strong knowledge of financial markets trading
- Knowledge of investment products such as REPO, derivatives, cash equity, FICC is an advantage
- Awareness of modern electronic trading technologies within HTF, ALGO, DMA
- Results focused
- Problem solver, continuously looking for improvement areas
- Pro-activity, responsibility and commitment.
- Experience with working alone and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Determination to acquire new knowledge and improve expertise in related business areas
- Strong communication and presentation skills