**Your role with Ambrosus will envisage **delivering front-end for mobile and web applications built on top of the AMB-NET (the native blockchain of Ambrosus) and intended to turn raw product quality, assembly-line and logistical data from IoT sensors into actionable and monetisable business intelligence.
**You will be responsible for:**
- Building the front-end for highly performing web and mobile applications that interact directly with the AMB-Net.
- Developing any APIs and/or SDKs required to deliver and execute client solutions within the framework of our enterprise pilot projects.
- Deploying, extending and continuously maintaining a variety of customizable mobile and web applications (supply chain management, product traceability, sensor intelligence) which together comprise the ecosystem of Ambrosus.
- 3+ years of proven experience in building and maintaining customer facing modern Web and mobile applications (responsive, cross-browser)
- Strong understanding of web standards and cross-platform/browser compatibility (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Experience working in Agile startup teams with minimal supervision, flexibility to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bonus points if you have experience with full-stack development (node.js, APIs, OAuth, etc.); Blockchain (Web3.js); or native mobile development (Android/iOS), familiarity with UI/UX, customer-centric development principles.