Cointelegraph is looking for an assistant social media manager based in New York. This position reports directly to Cointelegraph’s Head of Social Media and requires extensive cross-departmental coordination and collaboration between in-house creative, editorial, and social media teams. At least 2 years experience in professional social media management is required.
- Report directly to the Head of Social Media.
- Execute social media strategy.
- Communicate with customers, collaborate with influencers, and continue our growth on social media channels.
- Respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Develop and expand on Cointelegraph’s brand voice on social media, with the goal of creating a dedicated following that results in measurable growth.
- Generate ideas for compelling, timely and interactive content. Create content with your own skills and in collaboration with the in-house creative team, in consultation with your supervisor.
Experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree. An emphasis in communications, journalism, marketing or business is a plus
- 2 years of experience with social media in a professional capacity
- Comprehensive understanding of tracking metrics across major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter)
- Familiarity with building campaigns on social media platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent storytelling/copy writing skills
- A willingness to learn
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of crypto-currencies and blockchain technology.