Veryfile is a global blockchain network for high-quality sensitive file management. Customized smart contracts will eliminate country borders and connect businesses worldwide. Our product enables an on-demand system that solves the current problems of tracking, security and monitoring of sensitive files and documents.
The CEO and founder comes from international job experiences with an international education gained from studies performed between USA and Italy. Now, he is seeking a technical co-founder / blockchain CTO with proven success in creating successful products and leading an engineering team.
VeryFile has signed up well-known advisors, ecosystem partners and have completed a thorough market research campaign. Now we move on to sign global employers to the platform. The founder is currently finalizing to plan the ICO campaign. A top tier national law firm is handling the regulatory aspects. VeryFile plans to raise approximately $15 to $24 million through a private presale and ICO.
If you’re a good fit for this unique opportunity to join the project at the earliest stage. Feel free to message with any questions.
Do you consider yourself a full-stack dev with architecture skills and passionate about Blockchain technology? Do you want to be part of something that will provide seekers with new pathways to market relevant skill development, connecting global employers and job seekers in new ways? Do you think that the blockchain ecosystem data transparency and the token economy is one of its greatest advantages? If Yes, to all of the above we are looking for a partner that is ready to architect a system from the ground up.
You will guide the technology from its inception, including blockchain strategy. The initial focus will be on building an Ethereum based product, but this may evolve in time.
- Back End Development of DLT projects
- Contribute to software architecture and design
- Participate in technical discussions and presentations
- Provide timely and accurate technical feedback to team members and share information with other company departments when needed
- Create technical documentation of the developed software
- Develop Unit tests when needed
- Further development, implementation and maintenance of the developed software
- Participation in customer / partner meetings to present technology developed by VeryFile Sagl along with technical updates
- Background in cryptography or networking
- Knowledge of Solidity, Java, Go, Node.js, Express, HTML, CSS & jQuery, AngularJS/2
- Functional language experience is a plus (Erlang, Ruby)
- + 2 years of dev experience
- Use of git/github/gitlab
- Minimum 1 year experience in Crypto Currencies and Blockchain Technology BTC/IOTA/ETH/DASH etc.
- Develop the prototype/test-net for an initial pilot
- Unit testing
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Fluent in the English language, Italian language is a plus
- Successful startup experience and community building, is a plus.
- Fast learner
- Highly motivated and able to work on own or within a team.
- Able to cope under pressure.
- An approachable, friendly, and enthusiastic personality.
- Strong interest in blockchain
Competitive compensation package ( VER Tokens + % Revenue from the ICO )
Opportunities to reshape the document management ecosystem in high value and hyper-growth sectors
Opportunity to enter the blockchain industry, work the Ethereum Blockchain and develop new skills
Extremely passionate, platform design thinking and driven team environment
15,000 VER Token/month ; 0,4% ICO Revenues; Extra milestones bonuses; 1-year vesting schedule with a 3-month cliff
Please submit your CV and LinkedIn profile link.
Include a short paragraph that describes what you’ve learned from your previous entrepreneurial activities.