Advanced Blockchain AG is focused on designing and developing software for organizations looking to harness the power of Distributed Ledger Technology. Our team is set up to ride the wave of the blockchain revolution, possessing the experience, personnel and technological know-how to create a wide range of tailor-made blockchain systems to meet all kinds of needs across a variety of industries.
We understand the ability this technology has to disrupt long-standing industries and create entirely new business models, and we’re now set on channelling our knowledge and expertise into connecting the real-world with the power and potential DLT has to positively shaping our collective future.
Despite being publicly-listed, we’re young at heart and pride ourselves on our dynamic, easy-going startup vibe. We recently moved into a new loft-office and events space in the heart of Berlin where we’ll provide you with top of the range equipment and an endless supply of Mate. We offer highly-competitive wages, flexible working hours and remote working possibilities. You’ll be surrounded by passionate team members hungry to make the most of our position as first-movers in the DLT industry in Germany.
- Front End and Back End development of DLT projects
- Ensure that front and back end integrate seamlessly
- Contribute to software architecture and design
- Participate in technical discussions and presentations
- Provide timely and accurate technical feedback to team members and share information with other company departments when needed
- Creation of iOS/Android app using react native framework
- Documentation of the developed software
- Unit testing implementation
- Further development, implementation and maintenance of the developed software
- Participation in customer and partner meetings to present technology developed by Advanced Blockchain AG along with technical updates
- + 3 years of dev experience
- use of git/github/gitlab
- Scrum or Kanban
- Unit testing
- Excellent communication and documentations skills
- Fluent in the English language, German is a plus
- Blockchain experience is a (big) plus