QCP Capital is Asia’s leading crypto-asset trading firm. Based in Singapore, the firm manages proprietary investment and trading strategies with a focus on quantitative methods, arbitrage and derivatives. In addition, it runs a large over-the-counter trading desk and provides crypto-trading services such as risk management solutions and market-making operations. QCP has a strategic focus on Southeast Asia but also operates in the UK, Japan and Australia.
- Developing a digital marketing and sales strategy for the firm’s various service offerings;
- Producing marketing material to support the above;
- Interfacing directly with the managing partners to provide support as needed;
- Managing the company’s various social media platforms;
- Special projects or tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- Have a strong command of English and Mandarin, both spoken and written;
- Have experience in social media management and digital marketing;
- Be highly organised and pay strong attention to detail;
- Be able to adapt in a fast-changing industry;
- Be able to multitask and work independently;
- Knowledge or interest in cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology is not necessary but advantageous;
Fresh graduates welcome to apply.