Blockfolks is a blockchain consulting company specializing in growth hacking for users and communities. With extensive experience building customized marketing strategies for a myriad of companies, ranging from startups to established businesses, we are confident that we can deliver the best possible result.
We are currently looking for talented individuals with an understanding of gamification design, web development, viral marketing, intelligent copywriting, or other creative-related fields necessary to execute customized, user-oriented applications.
Senior and Junior roles are both available; more importantly we expect a drive to deliver and a strong ability to execute independently. There are two types of individuals who should apply:
Micro-taskers; if you have the ability to execute highly specific tasks excellently in a short period of time, we need you!
Macro-strategists; if you have the ability to look at the big picture and come up with creative strategies, we want you!
- Coding casual mobile games from scratch
- Work closely with the team on game design and technicalities
- Write clean, maintainable and documented code
- Experience in developing hypercasual games (e.g. Flappy Birds)
- Able to assist in design scoping of a bigger project (Longer Term)
- Strong knowledge of development in iOS and Android
- Ability to collaborate with the team effectively
- Ability to lead projects through the completion of all phases while adhering to deadlines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of game design