We are looking for an experienced data-focused performance marketer with hands on experience on key digital acquisition channels such as Google Adwords, Paid social, mobile distribution networks, affiliates and display networks, to find new ways to reach and acquire new users for our cryptocurrency exchange at the best possible CPA.
- Planning and hands on execution of user acquisition campaigns across main digital formats (display, native, search, social, mobile, etc.) .
- Measurement planning, performance analysis and overview reporting to senior management.
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks in continuous refinement and enhancement of campaign performance towards goals.
- Manage relationships with various marketing channels and key contacts to stay ahead of the competition.
- Test and suggest new marketing channels and opportunities for bitFlyer to explore.
- Drive conversion rate efficiency through a robust A/B testing programme.
- Report to bitFlyer Europe Head of Marketing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of operational experience in performance marketing for large consumer acquisition campaigns across all key digital channels.
- Experience managing large digital marketing budgets on a pure performance basis to reach desired CPA, CPI and new user KPIs.
- Hands on experience in managing, optimizing and creating marketing campaigns.
- In depth knowledge of AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Native, display and Mobile channels.
- Experience with excel, reporting tools, Google Analytics and in analyzing data, with a particular focus on funnels, CPA and LTV.
- Adwords certification or IAB/similar certificates for digital marketing a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in other European languages is desirable.
Candidate is expected to relocate to Luxembourg. Possibility to be based in London upon wish could be considered.