As a Block.one Developer Relations Advocate, you will be working in the Developer Relations team and reporting to the Head of Developer Relations. You will be a bridge between community and Block.one developers, representing Block.one products outwardly to the community and the community inwardly to the internal Block.one developers. You will be working closely with our EOS.IO core development team and other internal development teams, communicating the development of products to internal and external stakeholders. You will be contributing and managing content such as tutorials, guides, reference documentation for the EOS.IO Developer Portal and other Block.one products communication channels. You will also work with a wider Developer Relations team, helping to strategize development of the Developers Portal, increasing the effectiveness of content through analytics and feedback. In addition, you will also work with internal and third party content creators to source quality content, such as blog posts, videos, webinars, etc. and will ensure effective distribution of that content.
This is an amazing opportunity for those who want to be “on the wave” of the latest and coolest tech in the industry.
- Communicate Block.one products developments to internal stakeholders and external community
- Engage with developers community, provide product feedback to internal stakeholders
- Create, distribute and analyze developer content – tutorials, developer guides, newsletters, sample apps, client libraries
- Organize and coordinate marketing engagement activities including social media campaigns, YouTube broadcasts, progress reports
- Source, distribute and analyze developer content created by external parties
- Identify content and process improvements through analytics and feedback
- Champion our products in person and online by presenting at conferences, workshops, blogging, videos and other similar activities
- MUST speak fluent and written English with good presentation and communication skills
- Experience writing tutorials, guides, API docs, sample apps
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with a high degree of business acumen
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOS.IO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOS.IO for our rapidly expanding developer community.