Ledger was launched in 2014 by eight experts with complementary backgrounds in embedded security, cryptocurrencies and entrepreneurship, united around the idea of creating secure solutions for blockchain applications, when this market was still in its infancy.
What you will do
As part of its strong growth, Ledger – a technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a Backend Engineer.
Are you able to develop high performance backend solutions? Join our team, one of the world’s leaders in one of the most innovative technology sectors!
● You will be joining the engineering team developing tools built around our new ecommerce website
● Audit our current technological stack.
● Optimize the overall performance of the solution
● Maintain and develop our new solutions for our ecommerce operations: logistics, accounting, customer care tools…
What we are looking for
● Engineer profile with at least 3 years of experience in development
● Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails, PHP, open to learning new languages
● Knowledge of backend-oriented technologies monitoring and optimization
● Experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL
● Knowledge in writing unit tests
● Knowledge microservices, MQTT is a plus