Maker is seeking a Technical Account Manager focused on driving integration of our stable coin system. If you like getting your hands dirty, working at the edge, then this is the place to be.
TAMs work closely with the Business and Engineering teams to resolve any blocking technical issues our partners may encounter and identifying opportunities that scale and grow DSS’s penetration and global market reach.
As this role has a global responsibility it often involves partners and internal teams spread around the globe on multiple time zones. A successful TAM will have experience in working with geographically separated teams and embraces non-traditional working hours. Travel within the United States and Asia may be required.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for:
- Technical execution of several strategic partner relationships, such as decentralized and centralized exchanges using the Dai Stablecoin System to offer margin trading functionality.
- Driving forward integrations and international market penetration globally.
- Performing implementation reviews and ensuring the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improving product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams.
- Troubleshooting the technical aspects of a partner’s integration, both new and ongoing, by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Leading technical due diligence on new partner platform opportunities.
- Working closely with existing partners and influencing their future product roadmaps.
- Ensuring partners and other third parties transition smoothly during global settlement of Dai.
- Providing technical guidance to Business and other internal teams.
- Fluent in English
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience developing product architecture and accompanying documentation
- Solid experience in a product management, engineering and technology strategy role
- Experience with cryptocurrencies, decentralized exchanges and our stable coin system
- Hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions