We believe that everyone’s money should be secure. Billions of people around the world don't have a safe place to store their money. Their banks can't be trusted. Their governments inflate their currency to pay off debts, hurting citizens. Our mission at Reserve is to change that. Reserve is a stable, decentralized currency that can’t be abused by a government. It’s globally distributed and outside of anyone’s control, so bad governments can’t shut it down.
This listing is not for a particular role; it's to find a particular type: founders. We're running an ambitious startup. That means handling constant chaos, venturing into uncharted territory, and building new things from scratch. Founders are the breed of people who know how to do this. As for what you'll specially do? That will depend on whatever your skills are. Maybe you run a conference on nationless currencies. Maybe you are in charge of recruiting executives. Maybe you're the one who networks to Finance Ministers of inflationary economies. Maybe you do all of these, because you're a founder.
- You're able to learn new technical subjects. (You'll need to understand the intricate details of how our protocol works.)
- You're happy to be based in the SF Bay Area or New York.
- You're a founder-type: you've built things from the ground-up.
- You're a fit for our eccentric culture (read more about it here).
- Familiarity with the blockchain industry.
- Sense of humor.