Bitcoin.com is THE premier source for everything Bitcoin related. We have an incredible culture driven by the Cryptocurrency industry's foremost leaders. We are building incredible products and services, and consequently, we are growing like crazy. We are looking for people who think outside the box, are willing to do what it takes to succeed and have a passion for the Cryptocurrency industry.
Most important to us are people who share our philosophies on government, the financial industry, and technology. Bitcoin.com is building a work culture like no other, with a suite of perks and working environment that is unrivaled. Our mission is changing the world, and chasing the course of human history.
We are looking for a product leader with a strong Product Manager background. Your experience with agile delivery, and a passion for creating next-gen Cryptocurrency products should be unparalleled. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience in working with Web Applications
- Manage the full product life-cycle of our Block Explorer + Satoshi Pulse and how it integrates with our business
- Work closely with your engineering team, business development, marketing and c-level to bring ideas from conception to implementation
- Express a clear vision for go-to-market strategies
- Experience with project oversight in similar software builds, with an eye for quality and expediency of deliverables
- Keep all projects on track
- Understands the product intimately, and makes recommendations to drive improvement
- Identify and build tools, processes that support developer productivity. Foster areas of improvement and communicate effectively across the org
- Build effective content to drive developer engagement and optimal performance
- Must be able to work independently, but report consistently to stakeholders
- Laser focused bringing a product to market and making it best-in-class
Nice To Have
- Blockchain and/or Cryptocurrency experience is a very nice-to-have background but not mandatory
- Experience working with Financial Market Data, Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Must be within 23 wards, or live in the APAC region but eager to live or travel to Japan if not a local
- Has managed projects, understands JIRA
- Data-driven decision making
- Understanding Blockchain and developing server-side web applications for highly scalable services
- PMI certification (not required)
- FinTech product experience
This is an incredibly unique opportunity. We currently need someone to spearhead this project and take our Satoshi Pulse and Block Explorer products to the next level. We certainly have the resources to do it and Bitcoin.com is a fast growing successful brand with a ton of traction in the space. Our modern, progressive flat culture is to be desired and our way of working is the best in the world. You can experience the world, have fun, and build incredible products along the way
We are serious about what we do, but more importantly we have a ton of fun doing it. With our headquarters in St. Kitts where we regularly retreat, and offices in Tokyo, Sweden and Hungary, we are very excited about the future.
Please apply to this job so we can speak right away! Thank you.