Bitpanda is Europe’s leading digital asset platform (Bitcoin & Altcoins) and one of the fastest growing FinTechs. We have the vision of creating an ecosystem that allows a simple entry for beginners and an optimised usability for the advanced users. For this, we constantly work on new innovations and see ourselves as pioneers for the future financial and payment industry. To achieve our visions of the future, we work closely with financial services, banks and several trading platforms. Bitpanda is a visionary and rapidly expanding Start-Up, which is why we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members, who share our vision and choose to help and shape the future of the emerging FinTech industry.
Field of activity
- We constantly work on new features and products which will be released to hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. Your code will have a direct impact on the Bitcoin & Ethereum ecosystem.
- Join a Scrum Team and Develop high-quality products to solve technical API and trading problems.
- Work with our UX experts to implement state of the art web apps.
- Ensure high quality and performance of our services.
You will be working directly with our Frontend stack
- Whatever IDE/Editor you like best
- Any hardware you need
What you should offer
- Best would be experience with VueJS and Vuex. Any experience with React and Redux would be great too. Barring that the ability and willingness to learn fast and adapt new technologies will be required.
- Bring the passion and experience to design and implement structurally and technically sound webapps.
- Get involved and discuss or bring up new ideas you might have with the Team or one of the Product Owners.
- Insights or interest into Blockchain Technology and Trading would be perfect.
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free softdrinks in our office in Vienna 1070
- Any hardware you want to work with
- Flexible working hours
- 25 paid vacation days