Bitpanda is Europe’s leading digital asset platform (Bitcoin & Altcoins) and one of the fastest growing FinTechs. We have the vision of creating an ecosystem that allows a simple entry for beginners and an optimised usability for the advanced users. For this, we constantly work on new innovations and see ourselves as pioneers for the future financial and payment industry. To achieve our visions of the future, we work closely with financial services, banks and several trading platforms. Bitpanda is a visionary and rapidly expanding Start-Up, which is why we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members, who share our vision and choose to help and shape the future of the emerging FinTech industry.
Field of activity
- The developer team constantly works on new features for our platform. These features are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. Your code will have a direct impact on the Bitcoin & Ethereum ecosystem.
- Developing high-quality products and solve technical API and trading problems.
- Since there are various areas in the frontend, backend, mobile or all around the platform, we collaborate in cross-functional teams to improve our system and develop new features.
What you should offer
- You are well-versed in the modern web or software programming
- You are skilled in: PHP Laravel / Lumen Framework, MySQL, Database optimisations (you know how to use indices), REST-API
- A clean and correct code is most important to you whilst you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write necessary comments
- Optional: You have experience with the Blockchain- and Bitcoin-technology or are willing to get familiar with the topic
- Commitment above average in a fast-growing environment
- Your code must be bullet-proof and tested extensively
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free softdrinks in our office in Vienna 1070