We are a fast growing, entrepreneurial Blockchain Capital Raising Platform headquartered in London. Our mission is to liberate ambitious SMEs by simplifying, streamlining, and widening access to capital on a global scale. Using the latest Blockchain and machine learning technology, the Globacap capital raising platform connects businesses directly to institutional and retail investors, handles the investment process, and provides a secondary market.
As a world first, issued our own equity in blockchain tokens in the summer through our platform. These tokens carry full voting and dividend rights, just like the regular stock exchange. We are targeting investors worldwide, across the US, Europe, and Asia, and are currently working with regulators in all jurisdictions to make this happen. This makes what we are doing revolutionary in the fintech space.
Entrepreneurship is at the core of our culture and we are looking for an ambitious individual to join us on our exciting journey. If you are passionate about blockchain, and disrupting global capital markets, then we are looking for you.
We are on the hunt for an outstanding, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented Back End developer to assist the build out of our product using Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer. This will involve co-architecting the back-end of the platform together with our Blockchain Lead.
Existing experience with Blockchain (and more importantly with the Hyperledger framework) is welcome but not essential – we’re looking for someone that is willing to learn the framework under the mentorship of our Blockchain Lead.
The perfect candidate is a self-starter who constantly seeks to build better business-oriented products through code. You are not afraid to experiment and fail, you learn fast and adapt quickly. You have a bias towards action and are constantly re-imagining the business user experience. You are focused on results, have had repeatable successes with the products you have architected and deployed, and are now looking to take your career to the next level by joining an innovative, young FinTech company.
- Co-architect our solution using Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer
- Develop, test, launch and scale your code efficiently and at a high work rate
- Constantly sell your technical vision to others both inside and outside the company
- Contribute to the success of Globacap by evangelising our product, our team and our brand in various technical arenas
Requirements & Experience:
- At least 3 years of development experience as a back end developer, ideally in the capital markets/FinTech domain
- A deep understanding of test driven development, including writing unit tests with JS frameworks such as Mocha
- Experience in creating, and connecting to, RESTful APIs
- Experience with the Git version-control system and git workflows (e.g. Gitflow Workflow)
- Experience with the SCRUM Agile framework
- Legal eligibility to work in the UK (EU Citizen / Visa-holder)
At this moment, we are unable to accept applications from candidates who require visa sponsorship
Experience with the following is advantageous, but not required:
- Knowledge of blockchain development, preferably in Ethereum / Hyperledger Fabric, and a deep understanding of the fundamental design principles behind distributed-ledger applications
- Linux systems administration and/or DevOps
- Working in a startup culture
Salary & Benefits:
Intelligent, creative, hard-work that contributes to the business growth will be rewarded. Here is what we have to offer the right candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays – real results take precedence over face time
- Lunch & learn sessions
- Team socials