Our client's mission is to build a premier digital assets exchange in the world. We provide digital asset spot trading, futures contract trading, OTC trading and other services all around the world. BitMart is a globally distributed team with headquarters in New York.
As a Blockchain Engineer within our core team, you must be active in the planning and implementation of computer software for the cryptocurrency market. You must be self motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project. You must be responsible for system development, upgrade and maintenance of blockchain assets such as Ethereum, Token series assets. Furthermore, you must be able to analyse and evaluate blockchain based technology in the market.
- Spec, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team
- Keep abreast of the nascent and rapidly evolving blockchain space, and introduce innovative functionality
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including engineering (internal and external),
- research, data science, product management, executive leadership, and recruiting
- Gather and analyse BitMart usage statistics to identify and prioritise areas for improvement
- Be a steward and influencer of our early engineering culture
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and cryptoeconomic protocols
- Strong knowledge of market structures and exchange related concepts
- Understanding of Wallet RPC calls and JSON responses
- Live monitoring methodolgies such as ZMQ for Bitcoin
- Ability to write very high quality, well-tested code
- Passion for the benefits of decentralisation and the BitMart mission
- The ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
- Experience with all phases of blockchain implementation and development
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledge of Solidity, assembly, and the EVM
Cryptorecruit are the world's leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.