Our client is working to build tools to allow consumers to pay any bill with bitcoin or other cybercurrencies. They are looking for a database administrator with advanced applied thinking skills and an ability to innovate to join their team. Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and looking for your chance to innovate?
- Experience building highly-scalable applications in AWS
- Capability to readily learn new languages, tools or frameworks
- Ability to collaborate in and actively contributes to improving processes and workflows
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred or equivalent commercial experience
- Strong foundation in database design, Blockchain, A.I., Web/ app dev, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with database services and system architecture projects
- Experience with the administration of databases within AWS platform and with non-AWS tools that are extensible, reusable and meet desired architectural objectives
- Experience with A.I., Blockchain and the willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl and Shell scripting
- Experience writing unit tests, automation and performing extensive code reviews
If you have a passion for this exciting fast-growing industry and you’re a pro-active fast learner looking for the opportunity to launch your cryptocurrency career then we’d like to hear from you.
Remuneration: Package between $90 - $100K plus company benefits depending on experience.
Cryptorecruit are the world's leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.