Chainalysis builds trust in blockchains between people, businesses, and governments. Our Blockchain Intelligence Platform powers our compliance and investigation software for the world’s top institutions. With offices in NY, D.C., and Copenhagen, Chainalysis is global and backed by Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital.
The Chainalysis KYT (Know Your Transaction) team is building a suite of compliance products for cryptocurrency businesses and traditional financial institutions. We are looking for a customer facing Data Analyst to analyze customers' blockchain data and deliver actionable insights to compliance teams. This position will be based out of New York City.
- Analyze blockchain transaction data, with a focus on risky activity
- Work closely with customers to understand their problems
- Tell a story about the analysis through data visualization
- Communicate results to customers, and iterate on the analysis based on their feedback
- Extract, manipulate, and visualize large amounts of data
- Work closely with Customer Success & Sales to ensure the customer is getting value from your analysis
- Work with Product to identify repeatable analyses that can be productized
- At least 2 years as a data analyst, data scientist, or another data intensive role
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Proficiency in SQL, R, Python, or another popular data analysis programming language
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Interest in or strong aptitude to learn about technical aspects of cryptocurrency
- High attention to detail and high standards for quality of work
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.