Data Operations Analyst
Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. We build trust in blockchains, enabling real-time crypto compliance between people, businesses, and governments. With offices in New York, Washington D.C. and Copenhagen, Chainalysis is a global team backed by Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital.
Our Data Operations team is hiring a Data Operations Analyst to help us acquire and leverage the most crucial part of our business - our data. The Data Operations Analyst is already a cryptocurrency-trading pro with expertise in exchange operations, wallets, and ideally TOR networks and VPN’s.
This position will be based out of our New York office.
- Create accounts across exchanges and make varying transactions with cryptocurrency services
- Investigate hard-to-reach services and recommend ways to transact with them
- Immerse yourself in the cryptocurrency space, including trends in criminal activity
- Maintain impeccable documentation related to transactions, changes in services, and other crucial data points
- Work closely with analytics team to identify patterns and trends in the dataset
- Assist in developing the DataOps ticketing/workflow system by using consistently and providing feedback to leadership
- 3+ years’ IT or Financial Operations experience
- Expertise in working with large unstructured datasets and excellent spreadsheet management skills
- Prior usage of TOR networks, VPNs, and other related technologies
- Experience using a ticketing/workflow system (e.g. Asana, ZenDesk, FreshDesk, etc.)
- Familiarity with extracting data from Web API’s
- Cryptocurrency trading experience a plus!
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.