Our client is a cutting edge blockchain company who is at pre ICO stage and looking to engage the services of someone to over see working with various cryptocurrency exchanges to trade on the open market. Our client is a start up, however is very well funded and backed by a large global organisation. Our client is looking for a real team player, someone who is not scared to get their hands dirty and most importantly someone with some good experience of taking a coin to the exchanges in the recent past (you will be asked to prove your experience). You should be well connected and already have good working relationships with the exchanges. Our client is looking to bring their currency to 6 different exchanges over the next year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Due diligence regarding exchanges
- Identifying exchanges and selection criteria
- Implementing strategy and driving the business forward
- Marketing targets
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience of launching a cryptocurrency on multiple exchanges successfully
- Good team player
- Good project management skills, with a blend of waterfall and agile techniques
- Aware of life cycles and able to adapt to a results driven, short time frame, high delivery
- Excellent communication skills - this is essential
- Start up experience is desirable.
- Excellent contacts
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
Salary: £100k (dependent on experience).
Cryptorecruit is the world's leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, project manager, solidity developer, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.