Veryfile is a global blockchain network for high-quality sensitive file management. Customized smart contracts will eliminate country borders and connect businesses worldwide. Our product enables an on-demand system that solves the current problems of tracking, security and monitoring of sensitive files and documents.
The CEO and founder comes from international job experiences with an international education gained from studies performed between USA and Italy. Now, he is seeking a technical co-founder / blockchain CTO with proven success in creating successful products and leading an engineering team.
VeryFile has signed up well-known advisors, ecosystem partners and have completed a through market research campaign. Now we move on to sign global employers to the platform. The founder is currently finalizing to plan the ICO campaign. A top tier national law firm is handling the regulatory aspects. VeryFile plans to raise approximately $15 to $24 million through a private presale and ICO.
If you’re a good fit for this unique opportunity to join the project at the earliest stage. Feel free to message with any questions.
We are looking to expand our team with experienced and passionate specialist who would be responsible for graphic design, possibly that has experience about cryptocurrency, blockchain, ICOs and understands the technicals. Is strongly required the ability to take complex concepts and distill them down to simple visual design that is understandable to a wide audience.
- Help build and grow an industry-leading brand, collaborating with marketer team as well as executing your own visions independently.
- Support visual innovation through research, brainstorming, layouts and design exploration.
- Assist in producing multichannel designs that can be used for digital, web, social media, and print.
- Designing concept art for our project's key visual.
- Designing trademarks, presentations, newsletters, landing page, documents, etc.
- Webpage refurbishment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas.
- You know that a good design requires multiple iterations. As part of that, you're able to accept feedback and make rational decisions.
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to design external facing materials that delight customers (i.e. research reports, marketing decks, one pagers, etc).
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, After Effect, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch, Figma.
Competitive compensation package (VER Tokens + % Revenue from the ICO + Bonus)
Opportunities to reshape the document management ecosystem in high value and hyper-growth sectors
Opportunity to enter the blockchain industry, work the Ethereum Blockchain and develop new skills
Extremely passionate, platform design thinking and driven team environment
15 hours/week - 3-5k$ in VER Tokens/Month; 0,1% ICO Revenues / 3 months; Extra milestones bonuses; 3 months contract (renewable)
Please send your CV, Portfolio, Linkedin/Behance profile and 5 examples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a short paragraph that describes what you’ve learned from your previous blockchain activities.