**Maker** is seeking an Executive Assistant who can provide high-level administrative support to our executives by handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management. Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
* Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
* Read and analyze incoming emails, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
* Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
* File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
* Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
* Make travel arrangements for executives, guests, and employees.
- A passion for what we are building here at Maker.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree.
- Experience with administrative tasks.
- Ability to work full time on site.
- Communication proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.