Block by Block Capital has built a global operational presence focusing on asset management and various investments and ventures in the blockchain space. We are looking for a suitable candidate to help us launch and run a cryptocurrency exchange under our global structure.
You will be responsible for setting up, launching and running a new cryptocurrency exchange. The location of the exchange is still under consideration, but will likely have ties and partnerships with Korea and/or Singapore. As the co-founder, you will also be the driver of the post-launch growth phase and team scaling.
Having established strong partnerships with majority of the biggest Korean cryptocurrency exchanges and various investors and firms in the industry, we will be able to provide logistical, networking, technical resources to help you launch the new venture. An ideal candidate will be prepared to take responsibility for company building, business development, hiring, fundraising, operations and other core parts of the business.
- Develop core business model and strategy
- Coordinate exchange launch
- Establish strategic partnerships and bring on clients
- Build out a global team
- Fund raising
- MBA/BA or higher in business
- Startup experience/company building experience
- 10+ years experience in consumer tech companies within product management, finance and/or account management roles
- Experience with global operations
- Solid knowledge of cryptocurrency market
- Great communication skills and fluent in English
- Additional ability to speak Korean or Chinese is strongly preferred
- Problem solver with high level of creativity
- Lean and scrappy startup mentality
- Passionate about finance, trading and blockchain technology
- Large equity stake in the new exchange venture
- Opportunities to shape overall strategies and operations of the exchange
- High degree of professional autonomy
Apply here or on our BXB Capital website.