AnyLedger is a fast growing and Berlin based startup. We aim to be the best platform for every company interested in leveraging blockchain technology in IoT. We proudly apply the scientific method in every single aspect of our journey. We value hard work, ambition, cultural curiosity and flat hierarchies.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team and help us bridge the physical world to the blockchain. You will be responsible for the whole AnyLedger stack, from developing crypto wallets for embedded IoT devices, all the way to our cloud Kubernetes deployments which talk to Ethereum, HyperLedger and IPFS nodes. Sounds challenging enough?
- Deliver crypto wallets for various blockchain projects on small-footprint embedded devices.
- Maintain our React web app for wallet/device management.
- Take care of our Kubernetes/Docker deployments.
- Further improve our decentralized device management solution
- Experience in embedded development (Ideally with Zephyr, LWM2M, CoAP, MQTT, Leshan)
- Understanding how crypto wallets work
- Previous Ethereum or HyperLedger experience
- Developed React web apps before
- Interest in IoT security space
- Previous startup experience
- Previous connections and projects in the blockchain space
- Berlin based
**Benefits of Working at AnyLedger **
- Young and fast growing startup. A lot to learn, a lot of responsibilities and a lot of fun!
- Flexible compensation plans, based on tokens and equity.
- Flexible vacation, you decide when and how long you take a break.
- Deeply rooted in the Berlin startup scene: meetups, events and workshops.
To apply, please send us your GitHub repo, one-pager CV and links/references to past projects.