**Brave** is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to work on our latest Chromium based desktop browser. This is a high profile and impactful, hands-on position in an early stage startup.
- 5+ years experience with desktop application development;
- Strong C++ development skills;
- Experience with software development via distributed development teams;
- Comfortable working in an open source setting;
- A passion for helping protect users’ privacy and security;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proven record of getting things done;
- Competitive salary;
- 4 weeks (20 days) of paid vacation per year;
- Excellent medical coverage;
- Generous 401k plan;
- Stock option grant;
- Travel and conference budgets;
- Commuters benefit (On site only);
- Hip office in the SoMA neighborhood of SF.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada.