** The main business**
• Maintain coin service markup;
• New / TF Project Markup;
• Responsive web markup and cross-browser support;
• Associated experience If you have more than two years or equivalent capacity;
• [HTML] Anyone who complies with Web standards and is able to create semantic markup;
• [CSS] If you have a good understanding of Sass;
• [CSS Framework] An understanding of bootstrapping;
• [Git] Distributed version control system available;
(Basic functions such as local branch creation, merge, and deletion)
• If you have an understanding of design tools (Sketch, Zeplin).
• Those who understand front-end development such as angular.js.
• Responsive web-enabled people without reactive web markup and bootstrapping.
• Those who worked together from the beginning to the end of the project.
• Those who have tried markup of multilingual Web services.
• If you have an understanding of cryptography.