**Maker**’s mission is to bring stability to the blockchain. Popular digital assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) are too volatile to be used as everyday currency. We believe that stable digital assets like Dai Stablecoin are essential to realizing the full potential of blockchain technology.
**What you’ll be doing:**
In this role you will be a part of the Maker design team. We’re a small team and we work very closely to better understand our users, frame problems, help them to define the right solutions, and ship great software. Most of the team are remote and we regularly discuss ideas and catch up using G Suite. Internally, design works very closely with marketing, technical and stakeholder teams.
- Be comfortable talking directly with users to understand, define and test solutions.
- Be happy to work from and collaborate on a design framework.
- Be comfortable working on a number of products at once.
- Be able to convey your designs to both technical and non technical team members.
- Be great at setting your own schedule and working autonomously.
**You will be fit for this role if:**
- You have at least 3 years product (UI/UX) design experience.
- You have a history on designing usable products for both mobile and desktop.
- You have a great understanding of fundamental design principles.
- You understand and are excited by blockchain technology.
- You are an expert in design tools (Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Animation is a plus.
**When applying please include:**
- A CV or link to your Linkedin.
- A link to your portfolio.
- A short summary of why you want to work at Maker.
**Location**: Remote or in one of our offices (Santa Cruz, New York, Copenhagen, Warsaw)