**Freewallet**, a FinTech company, is looking for a Support Engineer to join our team at our Tallinn office.
Since 2015, Freewallet has been developing mobile-first cryptocurrency wallets that are used around the world. We launched our first Android app in 2016, and last month we released our 35th. We strive to make the complicated crypto-world easy and familiar for people no matter where they are.
**What you will be doing every single day:**
* Provide cloud platform support and implementation assistance to our client companies (B2B).
* Work with incoming support tickets and communicate with a client representative in written form.
* Work closely with R&D and Q&A team to troubleshoot issues.
* Operations, monitoring and maintenance of production and test environments.
* Participate in rolling out new releases.
**Successful candidate should have**:
* Excellent English writing skills.
* Experience in software support/system administration.
* Knowledge of Windows system administration, SQL and scripting (Python, Bash, etc.).
* Ability to learn fast, work under pressure and multi-task.
* High level of responsibility and attention to detail.
* It will be a plus if you are interested or experienced in trading, investment or financial software! (However, training is available).
* Challenging tasks.
* Excellent opportunities for professional and career growth.
* Friendly, professional and passionate team.
* Competitive benefits (salary is negotiable depending on your previous experience and skills).
* Flexible working schedule.
* Corporate training, conferences and seminars, professional certification.
* Comfortable office in great location (class A business center).
* Fully equipped kitchen with free beverages, fruits and cookies.
* Regular corporate events.