AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
AlphaPoint, a leading blockchain provider, is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to work on our Marketing, Sales, and Product Teams. This role will be responsible for marketing our exchange and blockchain products to financial institutions through a variety of channels. This successful candidate is also passionate about delivering trustworthy content related to our company and product offerings.
**Essential Duties & Responsibilities:**
- Create and manage all product marketing collateral including datasheets, sales presentations, and web content
- Create thought leadership posts on product use cases for blog, social media, and website
- Update customer Wiki and website to have current and accurate information at all times
- Execute market analysis for competitive product sets and features and keep a competitive landscape information current in regular presentations and content update for internal stakeholders
- Develop and leverage quantitative and qualitative marketing insights to influence product and communication strategies and go-to-market plans.
- Plan and lead successful product launches.
- Develop and lead successful marketing programs, educating the relevant industries on how our product works.
- Collaborate and in a cross functional manner with our Marketing, Sales, and Product and leadership teams.
- Execute and/or manage any external creative agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs.
- Tackle complex and highly sensitive issues with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations, as well as possess the ability to flex between strategic and tactical responsibilities.
**Required Skills and Experience:**
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience working on large-scale campaign development in accordance with agencies.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Product or Marketing role in a startup environment.
- At least 5 years of global marketing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry is a nice to have.
**AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.**